Following the Government announcement on Monday, we would like to confirm the following:
- Social distancing rules remain in place
- Face coverings to be worn throughout the Centre for all 11+ year olds, unless exempt
- Numbers still restricted in the Gymnasium, Swimming Pool and Fitness Classes
- Booking system will remain in place
- Kidz Kingdom remains open
- Bouncy Castle World will continue to take place
- Saunas and men’s steam room will remain open
- Changing rooms and showers will remain open but we encourage you to limit the time in which you are in these areas/facilities
- Party/Function restrictions in place, please contact Karen Brixey via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The above restrictions will be in place until further notice.
Welcome To The Junction Sports & Leisure Centre
The Junction Sports & Leisure Centre is at the very heart of our local community, continuing to deliver quality facilities and services for all your health and fitness needs.
We run a popular and fun based pre-school, and junior and holiday clubs, covering a whole host of activities such as swimming, trampolining, football, gymnastics and badminton. Our Fusion Fitness is aimed at 11 – 15 year olds, as an introduction to health and fitness. Plus there are a large amount of adult activities also available.
So whether it's using the Swimming Pool, the superbly equipped Cybex Gymnasium, the softplay Kidz Kingdom, available Function Room, Indoor Cycling facility, Tennis Courts, Sports Hall, participating in one of our fitness sessions. The Junction is the only local venue for family, for fitness and for fun!
How Can You Help YMCA Bournemouth?
Our vision is of a loving, supportive community in which everyone can develop their full potential in mind, body and spirit. Inspired by Christian values but inclusive in our reach, for over 140 years we have worked across Dorset to benefit our community and transform people’s lives.