I have been involved in Aquatics for the majority of my life. I was a full time international swimmer for just under 10 years. I retired from swimming in 2004. I still have the pleasure of being involved in Aquatics as a teacher to a variety of ages and ability. I am also a proud wife and mother of two.
I am interested in finding the correct aquatic pathway for each individual to ensure that they have the ability to reach their chosen potential. As a mother I also am interested in child development and different learning styles.
- Versatile teaching methods
- Ability to teach all ages and abilities
- Past and present experience, relevant when teaching all levels of swimmers.
- Ability to adjust teaching methods and practices
Former Great Britain international swimmer. Winner of Four World, Two European and Seven Commonwealth medals.
- A.S.A. Level 2 Swimming Teacher
- YMCA Fitness Instructor
- DBS Checked