Recreational Assistants Apprenticeships
The Junction Sports & Leisure Centre is looking for new Recreational Assistants that are passionate about commencing their career in this rewarding and diverse industry.
- To complete the Level Two Sports & Leisure Apprenticeship Programme
- To assist in coaching courses, holiday clubs and swimming lessons
- Lifeguarding duties upon passing the NPLQ Course
- General setting up/taking down of equipment
- Cleaning duties across the centre as directed/required
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have personality, energy, attention to detail, great work ethic, good with children, will enjoy helping others and above all will show passion and focus to climb the ‘career ladder’ to a more supervisory level.
Minimum wage structure applies with future increment opportunities.
Download the Job Description here.
For an informal chat please contact Nick Gillespie (Pool Manager) on 01202 777766 or on email@example.com
Look no further for an excellent opportunity to begin a Sport & Leisure Apprenticeship Scheme delivered by Locomotivation @ The Junction Sports & Leisure Centre.